The day-to-day operations of the RRRDC is not just overseen by the Director and Board of Authority but is also guided by eight committees that meet either bi-monthly or quarterly.
– Law Enforcement Committee
– Fire/EMS Committee
– Finance Committee
– Personnel Committee
– Emergency Communications Committee
– CAD/RMS Steering Committee
– Facility Planning Committee
– Next Generation 911 Committee
These committees are made of a group of select “subject matter experts” (SMEs) in each particular field. The input that is brought to the table by these committee members can not be understated as they provide a wealth of information and experience from their respective agencies.